This is a yummy recipe that I got from my friend Traci! The first time I saw her make I was astonished at how easy it was to make and how good it was to eat!
8 - 10 frozen chicken tenders
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 soup can filled with milk
1/2 cup butter melted
Kraft cheese slices
1 cup rice
Ritz Crackers
Spray a 9x13 pan generously and place frozen tenders with space between them. Cover each tender with a piece of cheese. Mix soup and milk together and pour over chicken and cheese. Melt butter and pour over chicken and cheese. Drop handfuls of rice in between the chicken pieces. Crush up ritz crackers and mix with 1 Tablespoon butter and spread over top of chicken.
Bake at 350 covered for 1 hr and uncovered for 1/2 hour! Enjoy~
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment