I didn't feel like making banana bread and Hunter wanted it so bad so I searched our church cookbook and found these super easy yummy banana muffins.
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 stick of butter, melted
1 banana, mashed (add milk to make 1 cup)
1 tsp soda
11/2 cup flour
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Makes 12 to 14 muffins.
Hunter is close to getting home from school and will be so happy I made his favorite. I hope your family enjoys these muffins as much as we do.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi amy,
this recipe saved me tonight. i was all set to make choc chip cookies and then realized i didn't have brown sugar. you're right, they are super easy! i love how all the measurements are "1"! and of course, i added choc chips. :)
So, what you cooking up for the holidays???? Time for an update! ;)
Post a Comment